What's new

Sea of Stars: Changing Moraine's skin color in the FMV's

RandomPerson

Normie
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Points
3
I started working on a mod for Sea of Stars recently, and am currently trying to change the skin color of a character named Moraine. I tried to change his skin color in the 2 FMV's he shows up in to match that of the Valere, the blue haired girl. But I guess I'm not too good at it. If anyone would like to try it, I would be happy if you did. Here are the videos he appears in with SO050.webm having major spoilers for the end of act 1.

Dialog portrait MasterMoraine CAB 5db72f930a39b8179e97cebb848bbc2a 3784724319155805866
Before Dialog portrait MasterMoraine CAB 5db72f930a39b8179e97cebb848bbc2a 3784724319155805866 After
Dialog portrait YoungerMoraine CAB 5db72f930a39b8179e97cebb848bbc2a  4494717280626135023
Before
Dialog portrait YoungerMoraine CAB 5db72f930a39b8179e97cebb848bbc2a  4494717280626135023
After
 

Attachments

  • Cinematics with Moraine in them.zip
    94.9 MB · Views: 16
Top Bottom